An Environment for A Stable Bagpipe
- Maintaining a constant humidity for your Drones, Bag & Reeds is game-changing to achieve a consistently rich sound from your Pipes.
- Constant humidity will increase the longevity of your instrument, as the case protects your Pipes from extremely dry & extremely wet climates with 2-way humidity control. Meaning there is lesser risk of warps & cracks in the wood of your Bagpipe, and reeds will remain fresher for longer.
- With the FLUX Bagpipe Humidity Case, you will notice a drastic improvement in the quality of sound you are able to consistently achieve. The Chanter & Drones will settle quicker during a practice, meaning not only will your pipes be easier to tune, but will stay in tune for longer with less deviation.
- Assorted Mesh Pockets for Piping Tools / Accessories
- Customisable-Cut Foam Inserts For Drones
- 65% 2-Way Humidity Control Boveda® Packs
- Internal Humidity & Temperature Display
- Durable Wheels & Adjustable Telescopic Handle
- Padded Shoulder Strap & Handles for Comfortable Carrying
- Made from Scratch & Impact Resistant Polypropylene (PP)
- Airtight + Watertight + Dust-Proof – In-Built Pressure Regulation Valve
- Humidifies for 2-3 Months
- Travel Compliant
“Through testing with Scottish Power Pipe Band, it is found that the optimal storage humidity for the Bagpipe is 65%. The Gel-Humidity packs supplied with the FLUX Bagpipe Humidity Case ensure that the sealed environment inside is 65% humidity constantly, and can be monitored on the digital hygrometer display. All Scottish Power Pipers use this case to achieve the most stable, rich and consistent sound.”
Product Includes:Hygrometer with Battery
Velcro Attached Internal Zip Pockets
2x Humidity Packs
Customisable Foam Insert
Adjustable Padded Shoulder Strap
Dimensions:Internal: L: 501mm | W: 279mm | H: 193mm
External: L: 559mm | W: 351mm | H: 229mm
*UK Orders only. If you are a non-UK customer, please get in touch to be connected with
your local retailer. email@example.com